MBC Africa is currently recruiting for its accelerator programme for agribusinesses within the Accra-Tema metropolis. The programme will provide training and coaching for SME’s for a period of six (6) months. Businesses will be paired with professional business advisors, to assist participants to implement what they learn at the training programme. Other benefits include mentoring and access to financing through our investment platform.
(1) Financial Management
(2) Business Development
(3) Strategic Management & Leadership
(4) Pitch training; to enable the participants to pitch their businesses to potential investors
Criteria and Eligibility
Interested participants should meet the criteria and requirements below;
- A minimum of 2 years in operations;
- Up to 100 employees;
- A turnover of 250,000 GHS and above;
- Have basic financial information that can be improved during the programme;
- Be able to communicate the company’s financial situation to programme managers;
- Must be linked to small holder farmers;
- Provide a minimum of 2 participants who will participate in the programme
- Registration is free but participation fee of 2,000 GHS is to be paid after being selected. Payment can be done in four (4) installments.
Interested in participating? Kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for registration before the 25th November 2016 or go to www.mbcafrica.org
For more information and enquiries, please call 030 396 7033 or 0277320280/ www.mbcafrica.org
Deadline for application is on the 25th of November 2016.
Women agribusiness entrepreneurs are encouraged to enroll. Processing companies are most preferred