MBC Africa is currently recruiting women entrepreneurs within the agribusiness space for its accelerator program designed to equip business owners with the necessary capacity building skills and tools for growth. Over the years, MBC Africa has helped agribusinesses streamline their business strategies and governance structure through our proven training model for sustainable business growth.
This exclusive business clinic will run for a period of four (4) months and each selected entrepreneur will be paired with our BDA’s personnel (Business Development Associates) to provide further business support as well as access to our network of investors.
Boot Camp (24th to 29th July)
This women’s clinic kicks off with a boot camp, an intensive six (6) days training program in Accra to develop essential skills with a practical approach to tackling business needs and its appropriate solutions.
Training modules will include;
- Business development
- Strategic management
- Financial management and
- Pitch training in preparation for MBC Africa investors’ conference in October for possible funding.
*Accommodation for the boot camp will be catered for by MBC Africa.
Field Placement Support (August to November)
- After the boot camp, BDA’s will be assigned to each entrepreneur for four (4) months to provide hands on support and facilitate implementation process.
- Monthly evaluation sessions for host businesses and BDA’s to ensure needs identified during boot camp are addressed.
- Development of an Investor Pitch Deck with support from assigned BDA’s to participate in MBC Africa Investors Conference.
Criteria for eligibility/application
- A female owned business
- A minimum of two (2) years in operation
- Five (5) or more employees in the business
- Must have documented financial records to be used during the program.
- Can provide BDA’s accommodation for 4 months.
- Participation/commitment fee of Gh₵250
*Certificates will be awarded upon successful completion of the program.
Deadline for application: 30th June 2017
Contact us on 030 396 7033/ 024 946 8092 or email@example.com