WOMEN BUSINESS CLINIC 2017
MBC Africa is currently recruiting women entrepreneurs within the agribusiness space for its accelerator program designed to equip business owners with the necessary capacity building skills and tools for growth. Over the years, MBC Africa has helped agribusinesses streamline their business strategies and governance structure through our proven training model for sustainable business growth.
This exclusive business clinic will run for a period of four (4) months and each selected entrepreneur will be paired with our BDA’s personnel (Business Development Associates) to provide further business support as well as access to our network of investors.
BOOT CAMP(24TH TO 29TH JULY 2017)
This women’s clinic kicks off with a boot camp, an intensive six (6) days training program in Accra to develop essential skills with a practical approach to tackling business needs and its appropriate solutions.
Training modules will include but will not be limited to;
- Business development
- Strategic management and Leadership
- Financial management and
- Pitch training in preparation for MBC Africa Investors’ Conference in October for possible funding.
*Accommodation for the boot camp will be catered for by MBC Africa.
FIELD PLACEMENT SUPPORT (AUGUST TO NOVEMBER 2017)
- After the boot camp, BDA’s will be assigned to each entrepreneur for four (4) months to provide hands on support and facilitate implementation process.
- Monthly evaluation sessions for host businesses and BDA’s to ensure needs identified during boot camp are addressed.
- Development and completion of both a Business Plan and an Investor Pitch Deck with support from assigned BDA’s to participate in MBC Africa Investors Conference.
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATING IN TRAINING
- Gain access to BDA’s to help identify areas that are deficient or/and need to be improved, design a customized action plan and support the leaders/managers/owners in implementing it within the company.
- Receive capacity building tools and strategies through our training programs.
- Network with a wide range of entrepreneurs and benefit from continuous training refresher through the MBC Business Club, accessible to the past clinic participants only.
- Access affordable Business Development Services.
- Participate and interact with investors at MBC’s Investors Conference in October and potentially secure a linkage to investors
CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY/APPLICATION
- A female owned business
- A minimum of two (2) years in operation
- Five (5) or more employees in the business
- Must have documented operational and financial records.
- Can provide BDA’s accommodation for 4 months.
- Participation/commitment fee of Gh₵500
- Be available to take part at the entire Boot Camp with at least one team member (to a maximum of two team members)
*Certificates will be awarded upon successful completion of the program.
Deadline: 29th June 2017
Contact us on 030 396 7033/ 024 946 8092 or email@example.com